Welcome to Healthy Eating 101!



Food. An essential necessity required to thrive. Food satisfies your palate, knocks wind into your soul, and adds spunk into your step. It contributes to your mood. A puddle of lavish bittersweet chocolate mousse can turn a gloomy moment into bliss. The food you consume ultimately disintegrates into numerous vitamins and minerals that have one mission--to radiate throughout your entire body and nourish. These vitamins and minerals are a warehouse jam-packed with VERVE, meaning energy.

You are the master of your own body. You decide what goes in it. Chances are you are still contemplating whether you can eat healthier because:You buy groceries on a budget, you believe that healthy and savory food do not mesh, you think you do not have sufficient time to eat better, or your mind is flooded with the latest food claims, health facts and fad diets that it is sitting like a mammoth task in your brain desperately waiting to be sorted out.

As a Senior college student working on my Bachelor's in Human Nutrition I have a desire to transform anxieties of eating well into positive perspectives about food. This is the reason why I have created this blog. I will address your concerns, questions, and requests related to food, weight-loss, eating well, or even questions on how to shave your grocery bill down. Also, the recipes in this blog will keep you well, and motivate you to take better care of yourself because the food is easy to make, it is decadent, it allows you to be frugal, and it is packed with VERVE.

If you have any feedback, questions (about a healthy diet, weight-loss, myths) or requests please comment. I am waiting to hear what you have to say! I am working on generating a new e-mail address, for the time being comment away!

P.S.

If you're looking for a general overview on how to start eating better, check out the "Healthy Eating 101 Basics" tab.



4 comments:

  1. Priyanka!! I just wanted you to know that I love your blog! Your blog title is very catchy. It is very indicative of your writing style. I'm going to really enjoy reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, your compliment is humbly accepted :-) I am excited that you are looking forward to what I have to hear! As I've been saying, let me know if there are any requests you have. Thankyou again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priyanka,
    I am very impressed with your blog and I am sure I will return to it looking for some great, healthy recipes. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and excitement for healthy food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your blogs. Seems like they are going to be very informative. Keep them coming. I wouldn't mind seeing some recipes too.

    ReplyDelete